Alternative shopping mall site for OwlPad products : www.owllus.com
- Works up to 4 mm thicker protective case
- 12~24 V output 12.5V 1A
- Induction : enameled copper wire coil
- No ghost touches
- This coil can be easily moved up and down according to the phone’s tall. ex) Note 3 – up, Nexus 4 – down. Please refer to the instruction herewith down.
CarPad/qi-N5/S4 is for Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 S charger cover, S4 Owl receiver patch, etc.
- Latest update module CarPad/qi with charging pad shell
- Cigarette plug (12~24V, 1A)
- 17 mm fixing nut.
- you may buy the Arkon Sticky Suction Mount from Amazon –Arkon Sticky Suction Windshield Dashboard Desk Mount = $14.95
- Owl CarPad/qi
- Suction cup type mounts (with nut for fixing 17mm ball)
- 3M mounting disc
- Cigarette Plug Input 12V~24V, Output 12.5V 1A
- Owl CarPad/qi
- Air Vent Mount
- Cigarette Plug Input 12V~24V, Output 12V 1A
- Owl CarPad/qi
- Suction cup type Mount including 3M disk
- Air Vent Mount
- Cigarette Plug Input 12V~24V, Output 12.5V 1A
Galaxy S4 Owl Receiver patch :
This is only for sale together with CarPad/qi-S4 car charger set.
How to use it?
Please go to the link “Here”
- CarPad — Cigarette Plug Input 12.5V~24V, Output 12V 1A
- All prices are inclusive of shipping fees. The items will be sent using International registered mail service (click here to guide you how to track your item)
How to change the induction coil according to the phone’s tall?
- Just pull out or push down the top grip as shown below pictures. That’s it.
Charges all placed on it, regardless of brand.. highly engineered result. Even though there is Qi, it is far from being perfect. Limits appear to exist in better device creation bound by standardization. The OWLLUS wireless charger however, wireless charge cover handles Samsung S4, Nexus 5, and even LG Optimus G2.
Customers that purchased theCarPad/qi don’t need to purchase a separate wireless charger for the Nexus 5. Continued use upon charging phones isno problem.
If you use the CarPad/G for theNexus 4, we’ll provide aPCB the pad for a low replacement fee upon charging your phone. The PCB alone can be easilyreplaced by unscrewing the 4 fastening bolts on the back cover of thecar pad.
Car must be taken with the little transparent LED and switch. So they don’t go missing. If you feel that your new Nexus 5 is a little tight upon insertion in thecar pad holder, just hold and open the grips on both sides with two hands applying a little pressure tension is maintained.
If Nexus 5 has a particular advantage, it would be in wireless battery charging. Workers at companies with tight security policies, find charging limited when their battery charging terminal sockets are blocked, but theOwllus wireless charger provides a solutionwith wireless charging capability just by placing the phone over itscharger.
specific answer to a customer question is offered.
“Does the phone grip expand wider than the Nexus 4 to accept the Nexus 5?We’ll explain how the grip can accommodate a wider size than the Nexus so that the Nexus 5 can be placed in the car pad.
Followingview from Google Play.(69.17mm)
In the nextview, theOWLLUS grip isopen to the same width as that of theNexus 5.(69.17mm)
In the following view, it can be seen that a Galaxy S2 has been put in the pad grip, and that is wider than the Nexus 5. Looking at the area indicated as “A” in the image, there isstill space remaining, and the phone is comfortably held.
The following view shows space between holders when the pad is at rest, without gripping anything. For a wider mobile phone like the Note 2, this spacer can be somewhat tight.
The space can be made wider, however if you hold positions “B” in the next view, and pull them outwards with your hands as indicated, and for narrow phones like the iPhone 5 , you simply put inwards on positions “A” Open or close the adjuster so that the space are appropriate for placement of your mobile phone. The grip is made from tension bearing plastic and will not break as long as it is not subject to excess force. Hopefully this clarifies that the Nexus 5 is indeed compatible with theNexus 4 OWL wireless charger.
The OWLLUS “CarPad/qi” wireless charger has been confirmed ascompatible with theSamsung Galaxy S4 wireless charge case, LG G2, iPhone 5 case, Nexus 4, and Qi Receiver Patch.
The Nexus 5 charges by about 18% per hour. If navigation is being used, thebattery is in high use and will be recharged with wireless charging according to intensity of battery consumption.
These advantages in compatibility are features of the design.
If you havepurchased CarPad/G for the Nexus 4 and changed to aNexus 5 phone, we offer the following solution.
As ***/G tag models are not compatible with theNexus 5, thePCB portion of the holder can be replaced with an upgrade.
The following illustrations show the simple directions for upgrading the PCB module.
- Release the 4 fastening bolts on the charging pad as shownand open the back cover.
Remove the PCB unit,Pull out PCB, the content
- Be careful that the transparent LED, on-off switch do not pop out. Just make sure they are positioned back in their place.
- Re-assemble theback cover.
Features and Advantages of OWLLUS Charge Pad
The Owllus charge pad is a very simple design. Competing devices frequently feature complicated adjustments for left and right and high and low positioning. TheOwllus wireless charger doesn’t need such complicated adjustment equipment, however, as the PCB reaction range of the device is very wide and has excellent reaction regardless of mobile phone size differences. Even if still needed to upgrade PCB module, it is very simple and easy to replace the unit with the latest upgrade.
Wireless charging lasting over 10 years.
When the link below was clicked, the web page that opened featured a banner advertisement for the Owllus wireless charger. This was a serendipitous occurrence indeed.
Translation of the Korean text in the image
Wireless charging from one device lasts over 10 years, for long term convenience.
OWLLUS offers the best in navigation while charging and in wireless charging for desorption as well as quick, easyinstallation.
The contents of the above ;
A true wireless charger guarantees 10 years of use. The majority of chargers get replaced due to incompatibility rather than obsolescence.
Older, free-of-charge, chargers were often thrown out. However, since our compatible wireless charger is usable regardless of phone, it can easily see use for up to 10 years or more as long as mobile phone manufacturers continue releasingcompatible wireless charging receivers.
Comments by CarPad user ;
- The car dock looks great! It was professionally packaged, the parts fit nicely, and everything looked exactly like I expected.
- The AC Power Adapter and Cigarette Lighter cords both work well.
- The charging clip fits perfectly. The phone snaps in easily and holds securely, even on a bumpy road.
- The charging clip alignment seems to be correct. When I snap in my phone the indicator light comes on, and the battery icon changes to charging (for a little bit).
- The service from Moon has been first class. Fast and friendly!
- The product does what it promises- charges my Galaxy S3 wirelessly! Battery app shows that the charging current available from OwlPad is constantly at 486 mA.
- By using OwlPad together with bluetooth for sound streaming, you get rid of bothersome constant connecting and disconnecting of cables to your phone.
- Operation of the device is straight forward and concept of the car holder/charger is one of the best I’ve used- no moving parts, no adjustments required, it is really comfortable and steady.
- The base of charger is soundless on rough roads- very important feature for me, as my previous holder (not the cheapest on the market), which looked great, started to make odd noise on rough roads.
How to use CarPad/G for the Nexus 4 on your new Nexus 5 ? Comment: hello moon, I am currently using your car pad G for the Nexus 4 on my brand new Nexus 5. It does work it charges at about the same rate it was charging the Nexus 4. However the Nexus 5 is a little taller than the Nexus 4 therefore the Qi charging this did not line up perfectly with the Nexus 5. I had to cut off the plastic Feet at the bottom. since the Nexus 5 is a little wider the car pad still hold the phone tightly in place it slide down to wear the left arm on the car pad is almost touching the down on the volume rocker. When it is sitting right there it makes just the right contact with the Qi charging disc in the carPad. this can be done very simple and it does work. I seen comments on your website before were lots of people were curious to find out if the one for the Nexus 4 would work with Nexus 5. The answer is yes but you would have to modify. If you were to redesign this car pad if it Nexus 5 the back plate needs to be taller I would say about 1 inch. The Qi charging disc needs to move up from the feet about 1 inch. Then it would line up with the Nexus 5 Qi built inside. I hope this answers some people questions and yours as well about the Nexus 5 Qi charging capabilities with the carPad G for the LG Nexus 4.
Video clip for modifying the CarPad/G for using Nexus 5 : Click here !!!
Detailed introduction of CarPad cradle
|Below is the Arkon mounts including suction cup.|
Below is the holding clips that is able to grip from large size Galaxy Note 2 to the size of iPhone 5.
|Below is cigarette adaper’s 3.5 mm pin hole and LED monitor/reset push button.|
When it starts charging, it turns “Red” from stand-by mode “Green”. When it is fully charged, it goes “Green” If charging trouble occurred, please reset this button.
|Below is the suction cup that is holding the cradle strongly. We recommend you to install car mounts on top of 3M adhesive disk. When you set this on the windshield, it might be affected by UV light..|
Below is 3M adhesive disk. please fix this disk on the dash board that is able to reach out your finger very near from the hand wheel..
|Below is Cigar adapter that is 12VDC regulated. Car charger needs to have constant power from the cigarette outlet.So don’t use any other cigar adapter..|
As soon as your phone is placed on the CarPad, screen shows it is charging wirelessly.
|Then CarPad’s LED will be “RED”.|
Your phone is getting a power from wireless charging terminal.
Understands ; Please understand before you order that CarPad is charging more, less or holding the current battery level while heavy using like GPS/Stream music/Call/Message/etc.
- It is better to use spacer as it is attached on the both fingers of carpad for camera lens if you are using Nexus 4.
- Set the phone brightness less than 50% or Auto mode.
- Set the power saver mode “on”. It will last and longer battery life.
- Better to install in the near of air vent, which blows cold air over it.
- If you drive follow the GPS navi saying, it will be Ok but you drive randomly, it will consume much battery then battery level will be down.
- If you’d like to charge in speed, turn off GPS and screen off.
- CarPad is not enough to put it up the power for smartphone’s Black box recording. It is too much power-intensive.
My vacation trip 7 hours away was last week and it did very well for me with GPS and music streaming. Keeping my charge around the same point during the whole ride home.
One advantage I have had with my holder is that I have it placed just in front of my AC vent, which blows cold air over it.
*** Please visit Amzon for detail information ***
- This vent mount is very useful, provided that your car has a suitable vent- this means the vent must be located suitably to accommodate the GPS unit, and the slats on the vent must be horizontal.I found the mount was very easy to use with my Nuvi 760. It was easy to attach to and detach from the vent. Also, it was straightforward to attach the GPS unit. There is an adjustable leg on the mount which helps to secure the mount to the vent in a stable fashion. Some people may prefer this mount to the windshield suction cup mount. Also, this mount is useful in places where windshield mounts are not permitted (e.g. California). I used the mount with various rental cars while touring- it was equally successful in each car . It was sufficiently stable to allow for the GPS unit to be used while attached to the vent.